With a name inspired by an early Virgin Atlantic plane, Scarlet Lady is Virgin Voyages' premium take on what a luxury cruise ship means - sailing from the vibrant shores of Miami. Ushering in a new era for sea travel, she's designed with a unique approach to how cruises look and feel.
Inspired by the modern allure of yachting and the romance of the open ocean, Virgin Voyages have created their very own yacht-inspired boutique hotel at sea, with no kids and no ordinary experiences.. Taking cues from the best international cities, Virgin Voyages have created a getaway at sea with the perfect balance of uptown meets downtown. Combining the warmth and luxury of a yacht with the endless options of a much larger ship, they’ve designed an elevated and intimate environment for adults, with Virgin style and service, that inspires personal and experiential connection. They might be new to the water, but Virgin Voyages is making a (big) splash.
Making the sea fairer - Virgin Voyages' promise simple, transparent pricing and more for your money. No hidden fees. No surprises (well, maybe the good kind). And if they have to pay extra for something, we make sure it comes with extraordinary value.
- All Food Included - From refined dining to relaxed casual, any and all of our 20+ eateries are for Sailors to enjoy on us.
- Tips Included - We've taken care (of taking care) of our crew, so we cover the tips for Sailors onboard experiences.
- Unlimited Wi-Fi - Browse, post, and stay connected with Wi-Fi - whenever Sailors want, and wherever they are on the ship.
- Group Workouts - Yoga, meditation, cycling, HIIT classes, and more - all group fitness classes are covered.
- Basic Bevvies - Stay hydrated with filtered still and sparkling water, non-pressed juices, sodas, teas, and drip coffee.